WILD FORK CATERING ANCHORAGE ALASKA
Dianne’s WILD FORK CATERING, formerly Dianne’s Restaurant, has completed their transformation and is now operating exclusively as an off premise catering company in their new Spenard location. Although we do miss seeing our loyal customers from the Restaurant, we are enjoying getting settled into our efficiently designed kitchen and office space!
Our revitalized catering menus feature our feel good food – fresh, delicious and creatively displayed. Our team of professionals have been serving our wonderful food to clients at business meetings, open houses and life celebrations in and around Anchorage for many years. The experience we have gained allows us to conﬁdently and efﬁciently manage your event or function.WILD FORK CATERING Anchorage Alaska welcomes the opportunity to partner with you to create a memorable experience for your guests. For your Anchorage catering needs we offer a diverse selection of services, from gourmet trays to go to fully catered functions, as well as customized menus.
Call WILD FORK CATERING and let us WOW you!
Why choose WILD FORK CATERING, Anchorage’s first choice for Catering?
- Healthy, satisfying and quality catering delivered on time.
- From a group of 10 to a crowd of 500 or more, you can trust us to carefully manage your event.
- Improve your meetings with our delicious food.
- Support small business, BUY LOCAL, BUY ALASKAN!
- We use sustainable earth friendly disposable products.
WILD FORK CATERING offers corporate catering options within the Anchorage area. We will deliver and set up a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner buffets, or an upscale appetizer event.
Our food will enhance your special event. Whether you are planning a celebration of life, a rehearsal dinner or a retirement party, we will please your guests with our feel good food. Life is a celebration and let us help when you gather around the table.
Our beautifully designed platters are a cost effective way to manage your catering needs. We can enhance your party with one platter or we can offer you a complete appetizer buffet. We make it easy for you by offering a variety of options that are all GOOD.
What our customers say...
- "I've worked with Dianne's Catering on multiple occasions and have always been thrilled with the results. This summer Dianne's did an incredible job catering my parent's wedding anniversary luncheon for 130 guests. They worked within our budget to plan a menu of sandwiches, wraps, salads, fruit trays and desserts. Debbie transformed a plain venue with a great table layout and spectacular, artistically designed buffet. Everything was beautifully garnished and labeled so our guests didn't have to guess what they were eating. Of course, the food was absolutely delicious! Dianne's team handled every detail with flawless precision. She ensured that the celebration was a wonderful, memorable event for our family and friends." -Susan F.
- * Corporate ~ " I just wanted to say thank you for all the wonderful service you provide us. We often forget to say how great your customer service is. Patty makes my job easier and I thank you all so much for everything you do!" - Mary N.
- Dianne's Restaurant regularly donates her homemade soup to the kids at Covenant House Alaska and often times, this is the ﬁrst meal of the day for the youth we serve. Dianne's generous and loving spirit are a gift to the Anchorage Community and Covenant House is blessed to beneﬁt from her shared passion that kids be safe, warm, loved and never hungry. - Greg Kramer - Donor Relations for Covenant House Alaska
- We had you cater an event today and just wanted to say thank you for the prompt service. I got nothing but excellent compliments on the food and have to say it was quite delicious. Thank you again! -Shannon E.
- "Our company uses Dianne's quite often for meetings and other events. We recently had a very big loss in our company family and called Dianne's to cater. With less than 2 days notice, they came through for us and set up food for 300 people. The tables were beautiful and the food was delicious - we could not have expected more. I was especially pleased with Dianne and her staff for being so professional, kind and accommodating." - Wendy P.
- We always order from Dianne's / Wild Fork when we have board meetings and are never disappointed. Exactly what we ordered shows up exactly when it's been arranged to show up and everything is always delicious. - Laura
The now closed Dianne’s Restaurant had been serving delicious homemade soups & salads, as well as sandwiches on our signature bread for 25 years. Dianne’s Wild Fork Catering has rich history and involvement within the Anchorage community.
CARING FOR OUR COMMUNITIES
Our hearts and hands reach deep into the Anchorage community. From our opening day, on December 21st, 1989, we knew that we must do our part to share with those in need of support.