CATERING POLICIES & GUIDELINES:
Thank you for considering Dianne’s WILD FORK AK CATERING to coordinate your special event. We look forward to assisting you in producing a successful experience.
Corporate Breakfast and Lunch Guidelines:
- We appreciate 24 hours advance notice, however, we will always do our best to accommodate same day delivery for you.
- Our delivery charge is 15% and includes set up and pick up. Some farther out locations will be assessed additional charges, which will be discussed when you place your order. Cancellation can only be accepted with a minimum of 24 hours notice by phone during our regular business hours of 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
The following information pertains specifically to Weddings, Barmitzvahs, Batmitzvahs and other events that require extensive planning and preparations.
- Our Catering Consultants will assist you by gathering all the details relating to your event. When you contact us, we will ask for the following information: date, time and location; estimated number of guests, budget considerations & food preferences; desired services such as service staff, bartenders, and whether you want disposable service ware or china & stemware.
- Once we have agreed on your menu and the services your event requires, we will provide you with a comprehensive and detailed proposal. This will include all anticipated costs so you can budget accordingly.
- We require a 50% deposit 30 days in advance to secure your event. Payment of balance is due one week prior to event.
- Any additional charges incurred will be reflected in the final invoice, due at the conclusion of your event. You will be asked to have a credit card on file with us.
- A guaranteed guest count is needed 14 days prior to your event. After that, the count can only be increased; with notice up until 3 days prior to your event.
- Professional service staff charges:
- $25/hour per server
- $30/hour for Bartenders
* Labor charges will be calculated 2 hours prior to the event start time and 2 hours following the completion of the event. There is an 18% Service Fee on all food, beverage and labor charges. Weddings will have a 21% Service Fee.